ITT - Initial Teacher Training
Transform your future and the lives of young people with expert-led, in-school teacher training.
Our collaboration with Ambition Institute seeks to bring benefits to all prospective Primary Teachers in the North West region.
Every single day, a remarkable Teacher has the power to shape the future. Particularly for children who have faced difficult beginnings, a teacher can play a pivotal role in their triumphs. Our Teacher Training program guides you towards becoming an outstanding Teacher, one who will ignite a passion for achievement in the upcoming generation.
- Qualify as a Primary School Teacher in 12 months
- Benefit from evidence-based, flexible learning online and in-person
- Achieve qualified teacher status (QTS) with a postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE)
- Gain hands-on classroom experience and start your career with confidence, training in our good and outstanding schools who care about your development
- Begin your Teaching career on a £30K + starting salary with 13-weeks paid holidays
Our ITT Team:
From left to right: Elliot Costas Walker (Director of Learning), Sam Mitchell (ITT Lead), Paul Morgan (Lead Mentor), Hannah Ridsdale (Programmes Administrator), Joanne Ford (Lead Mentor)
LEARN to Teach with FA1 – ITT –
Join our September 2024 Cohort –
Register your interest here :